Park & Open Space
- For use by homeowners and guests only.
- The park is open from 6:00am to 9:00pm.
- Use at your own risk.
- No swimming in ponds.
- Stay off frozen ponds.
- Catch and release fishing requires a FHMD permit and use of barbless hooks only.
- Playground for use by children between ages 2 and 12, with adult supervision.
- No overnight parking or camping in FHMD open spaces.
- No motorized vehicles in park or on paths.
- No smoking, open flames, firearms, or fireworks.
- Gazebo use by groups must be reserved through FHMD.
- No amplified sound without FHMD permit.
- Leash and clean up after your dog.
- Do not approach or harass wildlife.
The restroom at the park can be accessed using code: 0123.
Current gazebo reservations:
|There are no reservations...|
The main pond at the park have fish stocked periodically. Residents are allowed to fish using barbless hooks for catch & release. A valid Colorado fishing license and an FHMD permit is required for each fisherman over the age of 12. Fishermen 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult with a permit. Due to the small size of the pond and lack of water quality monitoring, eating fish caught in the pond is unsafe and not permitted under any circumstance.
A FHMD fishing permit may be requested using the Fishing Permit Request.