Park & Open Space
- For use by homeowners and guests only.
- The park is open from 6:00am to 9:00pm.
- Use at your own risk.
- No swimming in ponds.
- Stay off frozen ponds.
- Catch and release fishing requires a FHMD permit and use of barbless hooks only.
- Playground for use by children between ages 2 and 12, with adult supervision.
- No overnight parking or camping in FHMD open spaces.
- No motorized vehicles in park or on paths.
- No smoking, open flames, firearms, or fireworks.
- Gazebo use by groups must be reserved through FHMD.
- No amplified sound without FHMD permit.
- Leash and clean up after your dog.
- Do not approach or harass wildlife.
The restroom at the park can be accessed using code: 0-2-3-4.
The gazebo at the park can be reserved by a resident for up to 4 hours per day by using the Gazebo Reservation Request. Entries toward the bottom of the list were entered first and have priority. To cancel an existing reservation, please use the General Inquiry.
Current gazebo reservations:
|Waldrop||09/11/2022||11:00 am - 04:00 pm|
|Kirsch||08/12/2022||05:00 pm - 09:00 pm|
The main pond at the park have fish stocked periodically. Residents are allowed to fish using barbless hooks for catch & release. A valid Colorado fishing license and an FHMD permit is required for each fisherman over the age of 12. Fishermen 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult with a permit. Due to the small size of the pond and lack of water quality monitoring, eating fish caught in the pond is unsafe and not permitted under any circumstance.
A FHMD fishing permit may be requested using the Fishing Permit Request.